Thursday, April 1, 2010

Game Plan


I've finally made up my mind and decided to open a vintage shop in Etsy. Honestly, what would be better that thifting for a living, (or part of a living). I really squelched my thifting habit as of late, but now I feel totally justified to kick it back into full swing. Here are a few gems I've found the last few weeks.


Now to decide what to keep and what to sell. This could be trouble. I will keep you all posted as to when my shop will be open. Hip Hip Hooray!

Here is a link to my (empty) shop.

Here is also a little wish list that's been sloshing around my brain today.
1) Grammar and punctuation lessons
2) Knowledge of how to take lovely photos.
3) Sewing classes (this wish is becoming a reality in April!)
4) A lush green lawn (as opposed to the dog pooped lawn I have now)
5) STORAGE!!! And pretty storage please.


Oh and here is my new "red" hair. It's so subtle. But I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment