Wednesday, March 21, 2012

    One year ago today I waved goodbye to Cameron's parents and as soon as the drove around the corner I hopped on my bike to buy a pregnancy test. Boy was I in for the shock of my life. Funny how different I felt then. At the time I was not sure how in the world we would be able to handle being parents, now I can't imagine life without our little man!
    Cameron is FINALLY coming home tonight. I'm stinking ecstatic. It's been a long two weeks and I wish single parenthood upon no one. I had my nanny job today and Little Miss spent the day at my house. She has an awesome playroom at her house, but with Orin it's much easier here. She seems not to mind my house despite my lack of toys. Today I realized why....Orin is her own little pet. She started the morning by rocking him in his swing while telling his how cute he is. Then decided to read him a few books. Next she asked to use my ukulele and sang him songs.....songs just for him that she made up on the spot. Watching Orin look into her eyes in such wonder and amusement, and watching her shower him wish love and care totally reaffirmed my desire to have more kids. Not like there was any doubt that I wanted more, but now I know WHY I want more. Obviously to give me a break! I kid I kid. No, seeing the love Little Miss has for Orin makes me love them both even more. Fills my life with warm fuzzies, and you can never have too many warm fuzzies. I can't wait until the time is right to expand our family a bit more. Plus I have an entire pinterest board full of cute baby girl craft ideas I just dying to create!
  

1 comment:

  1. love it!!
    how about a wedding plans blog...im dying to know what's in the works!!!

    ReplyDelete