Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The beginning of my imaginary life

So it's official! I've decided to take the plunge and begin crafting as a part time job. Now for the fun part. How the heck do I do it! My dear friend Chels, has inspired me to start a blog and Cameron gave me a wonderful book for Valentines Day about selling handmade goods.

I'm totally pumped but still searching for the time to spread my wings and make an utter mess of my craft room. If anyone has any input on what craft I should pursue to sell I would LOVE to hear from you. I thought blogging my progress will keep me accountable.

So come with me friends and followers into this new chapter. I need all the support I can find...
I've posted some of my past crafts. Please be patient while I figure out this blog world. I honestly can't even figure out how to get this thing all in the same font. BAAA!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sierra,
    First of all, I love you.
    Second of all, nice job with the linkage!! Very advanced.
    Thirdly, I'm so happy you are doing this!
    I could go on and on, but for now I'll stop.
    Your biggest fan,
    The gental giant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Sierra!
    Im so excited and happy for you! You have a wonderful mind and heart and im glad you are writing it down so those of us who miss you can feel close again! Im super game on the coffee table and jars and will be hitting you up for some when i have a place to call my own! Keep writing! I miss you!
    Your second biggest fan,
    The not so gentle lezzy,
    Linzy

    ReplyDelete