Sunday, May 30, 2010

silver bells and cockle shells


So my garden is a plenty, but not to beautiful to look at. I have three garden beds and about 20 pots going this year. Here is my veggie rundown.Carrots
Corn
Tomatoes
Tomatillo
Jalapenos
Broccoli
Lettuce (2 varieties)
Leeks
Peas
Bean
Spearmint
Cilantro
Bok Choy
Cabbage
Cauliflower
Basil
Artichoke
and Fennel. I think that's it. I figures plant a LOT and I'm bound to get something out of it. I am determined to rearrange the many pots, tables and stools to make it look beautiful to look at back there.
Also yesterday I hit a estate sale on the way home from work an found this totally awesome water cooler. Oh be still my heart. Now...what to make of it?

2 comments:

  1. My family had a water cooler just exactly like that when I was growing up. We took it on every camping trip. Oh, memories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny story....
    i dreamt about your blog last night
    funny huh?
    love you!
    liz

    ReplyDelete